We strive to make sure everyone who wears our boutique clothing and outfits is delighted with what they receive! However, we understand that in some instances, clothing may not reach your requirements, and in these instances our returns policy comes into force.
If you have any concerns about our returns policy, please contact us by calling 07946888338.
• You will receive a full refund for clothes that are returned within 28 days of purchase, provided that your return meets our other requirements (listed below). We may issue a credit note for returns made later than 28 days but before 60 days. Issuing store credit is subject to our absolute sole discretion.
• All returned clothing must have tags and labels still attached.
• We will not accept returned clothing if the item has been washed or shows any signs of wear and tear. All items must be in their original condition when received by our returns team. We will inspect all returns carefully and inform you if there are any issues.
• We will not accept returned clothing that has been damaged or marked by creams, fake tan, makeup or any other materials.
• Clothing that smells of perfume or fake tan will not be accepted.
• You are liable to pay for the cost of delivering and returning the items, except for in instances where clothing was damaged during delivery.
• Please include your original invoice and any other relevant documentation in your returns envelope.
• Please note that refunds or store credit is unavailable on all sale items.
What if I receive an incorrect or damaged item?
Please contact us immediately with images of the faulty or damaged item, plus your order reference number. We will then investigate and get in touch with you as soon as possible to resolve the problem.
Where do I send my returned items to?
Please use tracked delivery and receive proof of postage when sending your returns to us.
Our returns address is:
BonBons Boutiques Returns
24 Normanton Park
How long does it take for refunds to be processed?
Typically, refunds are processed within seven working days. If you have not received your refund by that time, please call us on 07946888338 and we will be happy to advise further.
We take your complaints seriously, and all complaints received are logged and dealt with promptly. We aim to reply to all complaints within three working days, but this may not always be possible, such as in the event of complex issues.
If you are unsatisfied with the resolution of your complaint, please let us know and we will escalate your issue to senior management.
To make an official complaint, please call us on 07946888338 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about our returns policy, or if there is anything we did not cover above, we will be happy to hear from you. Send an email to email@example.com or call 07946888338 and we will resolve your issue promptly.